About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Summer!



Happy Summer! Haven't posted in a long time. Hope everyone doing well. I am into my Kansas City Royals baseball obsession Got a late start around here with all the rainy days, so haven't really got to do much gardening. I will post when I get my patio finished...going for a fifties, sixties feel. There is a bar b que grill made out of bricks that I hope to restore and start using..Until then! ZOOT

4 comments:

Mecky said...

WooHoo. Love the Royals!! Great picture of Hosmer!Last nights game was very upsetting, though.

I would love the have a brick grill. I have said I will build one but haven't yet. If I want it to look good, I am sure I will have to hire someone!!

Zootsuitmama said...

That pitcher was awesome. Thanks for stopping by, hope to get to everyones blog soon and start posting. Go Royals!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Nice to hear from you! Summertime is busy as always!

Linda

Mecky said...

Yes, he was awesome. Hope our guys have a better game coming up.

Followers

Blog Archive