About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Sunday

Baby in Living room
Hello all! Happy Sunday! I have had a basement disaster that involved raw sewage spewing on everything. Been cleaning and sorting. Thought I would take a break and see my doggies.I salvaged two panels of barkcloth, but they didn't do well in washer. Baby was upset so she took a nap. LOL
Baby resting on bed...she loves chenille

Ziggy on guard
Sixties bedspread mint condition 

tag on bedspread
Forties barkcloth drapes
Not much at the thrifts, but did find a great mint condition sixties bedspread for 3.98! Maybe I will use it when I redecorate for Spring!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Yuck to the sewage problem. Hope it didn't get too much of your stuff. Love your doggies!

Linda

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks Linda. It was pretty bad, but it's only stuff! My hoarding was greatly reduced after moving, but some things I just can't part with.

Vonlipi said...

EEEWWW Raw sewage! Glad to see you're blogging again! The dogs are adorable!

Followers

Blog Archive