About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

howdy from the desk of Zootsuitmama

Pay no attention to the unfinished floor~~ lol! Or, the bare outlet (Danger Will Robinson!) I am always in progress on one room or another. In the meantime, I found a spider bite on me last night! Gross, but I wanted to show ya. I'll bet it's a brown recluse. Getting ready to go to the doc right now. Hope not, because I think I may have a new job. I thought I was just tired and sore from camping!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ouch, good luck with the spider bite!! If it's any consolation, the desk is amazing!

Lisa said...

Cuuuute desk. Good luck on the spider bite diagnosis! Hope it's a harmless (ish) one.

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks, just got back from the ER. What morons! and waste of time!! The "doc" looked from across the room and said, "that's a bruise". I said, well, "if you took a closer look, there is a center to it". He ordered some antibiotics, and wouldn't commit that it was a brown recluse. Thanks about the desk!

Kitty said...

Eww, spider bite, ouch! BTW in regards to your last comment on my blog, I am sooo NOT thin, my 'waist' is 36"....I just suck it in bravely and turn sideways so I look thinner, LOL.

Zootsuitmama said...

oh Kitty! you look so good, that's hard to believe~~ but anyway you look great in vintage clothes!

doradadama said...

I love the pink doll on your desk, ah glad your doing better, pesky spider.

Followers

Blog Archive