About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Check out this new blog, and send some blog love!!

My friend over at Retrocurbclimber is trying to get her blog going. She needs friends! She has really cool taste in vintage. It's more of a "Down at the lake cabin look" but mid century none the less. Every so often, she does score awesome '50's stuff that isn't "cabin". She got an awesome mermaid lamp yesterday, and I love it!
So please-check her out! And for a teaser, the picture above is the new mermaid lamp. Dig those crazy stars on the shade!! Mermaids and stars..oh my!

http://retrocurbclimber.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Done!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks!! She'll feel good about that!!ZSM

Miss CherryBubbles said...

Thank you for sharing - I'm off to check out Retrocurbclimber :)

Followers

Blog Archive