About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


This is the pole lamp Merilee found meQ Can't waitClock that Bryan, my daugters boyfriend, found this for 1.99This pix turned out a little dark, but I love this 60's terrarium. My sis had one in her mod apartment back in the day! I already planted some herbs in it! Cha cha cha Chia??!!Thanks India and Bryan for knowing what Mom likes at the thrift stores and helping me find it. I trained you well! And, my best friend Merilee!

7 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Great lamp! Love the clock too. Yes indeed, you did train them well.

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks MCM! It takes a vintage lover to appreciate a vintage lover! ZSM

Mick said...

Really love that lamp!

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Oooooo ahhhh I want that lamp and clock!!

curbclimber said...

I hate giving the lamp up it was $15.00 but I don't want to alter it. I still want the black couch I will probably get it Sat. if it is still there late 50's-early 60's. Deb and I have been collecting since the early 80's and before. We have had so much stuff come and go. It sure isn't like it used to be. Nobody liked what we liked and today they do...Imagine that!! have a good day!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks everybody! I can't wait to show everybody and get your responses! Thanks for stopping by!
zootsuitmama

Vintage Christine said...

Hey! I've responded to all your emails trying to get you my address! Please believe me when I say I am TRYING VERY HARD and you're not getting my return emails. Help!!!

Followers

Blog Archive