About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good News!

Well, I am so happy to say that Mick, from Everybody goes to Mick's -received his give a way package. My first! I am so glad he liked his stuff! And more winners have been drawn, and pkgs on the way as we speak. Now, more good new. Every time I hit the next 10 followers, like 40,50,60-etc... I will have a give a way! YES- I have a LOT of stuff, and want it to have a good home!!
Also, I found my PROJECTOR! I found it at the first Pawnshop I went to this weekend for a really good price. I made them hook it up and project a movie on the wall!!LOL. Can't wait to start showing movies in the backyard. Thanks Mick for the ideas!
...

2 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

Just out of curiosity, how much was it? I have been looking for a used model for a while and they are in the hundreds...maybe I need to save my pennies!

Zootsuitmama said...

This one was only $133.oo...and I know what ya mean. I was looking at some for $600.00! I just couldn't buy them, but check out pawn shops!
ZSM

Followers

Blog Archive