About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year

Looking back at all the stuff I used to have before 5 moving sales! Wow! I always get "verklempt" after taking down my Christmas anyway. Searching for all my "regular" stuff is wierd, because I take everything out in Sept. to put up Halloween, then don't see it again til Jan.! I haven't taken new pix yet, but will tonight. Until then, bask in the glory of some oldies!

3 comments:

Mick said...

I know exactly what you mean! I need a holiday to clean up from the holidays! Out at the Casablanca Halloween comes down and then almost immediately we start putting Christmas up (for Thanksmass) But doesn't the house always look so bare once the Christmas things are gone?! I have so much junk at the lake that we have to move the furniture into "Thanksmass mode" and rearrange everything. I am SO ready to have the couch back in the living room, and the kitchen table IN the kitchen! haha

Here's to a bright new year!

Zootsuitmama said...

Yes, very bare!! I am slowly but surely getting it back. Hope you are doing ok, too...and have a great new year!

Unknown said...

You have some gorgeous vintage goodies in your home i love the pink flamingo's. I know what you mean about the house looking bare after christmas, Happy new year, dee x

Followers

Blog Archive