About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Friday, February 1, 2013

HOLD ON!!!! We interrupt this blog give a way for an EMERGENCY announcement!

As most of you know who follow the coolest blogs on the block, MICK....of Casablanca fame, is all about the theater. Well, I have a MAJOR announcement. Mick expressed his love for the gravel art comedy mask I am giving away...and I just HAVE to let him have it! So MICK, it's yours! I'll get it to you in a couple of days.

Meanwhile, there will be a different prize for the giveaway, to be announced tonight. So -I hope you all understand, but Mick is very special, so he has to win this!


6 comments:

Mecky said...

That is so cool of you to do that for him!

Enjoy, Mick!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It is perfect for Mick and the Casablanca!!! So glad he is going to get this!
hugs,
Linda

Mick said...

Oh my goodness! ZootSuitMama, you are too sweet, thank you- thank you so MUCH! Wow, my day is made :) THANK YOU!

SusieQT said...

That is great- it is going to the perfect home, for sure!

Zootsuitmama said...

You are welcome!!

Zootsuitmama said...

Mick, send your address to xbettiexdoll@aol.com! I've lost it!

Followers

Blog Archive