About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Feeling a little tropical... and SHOW ME YOUR PAINT BY NUMBERS!!!

table:green cracked ice with Mermaid star lamp
Paint by number bird collection with phone table and avocado  green dial phone
Saw an entry on RetroRenovation with paint by numbers and I though I'd see if my readers would join a challenge to show off their own PBN's.  I've been in the mood for blues and greens in this room for a while. At least for Summer, I'll probably keep it, cuz I really like my sixties drapes and the lamp is fitting. My friend gave me the lamp a while back after I begged, I mean, asked her for it! She found it down at the Ozarks and wouldn't let it go for a while, but I really LOVE it, so it's with me right now. I had the red chairs, and don't think it looks too bad-I tried to pick up the red with my big plastic basket on the table. But. you all know, vintage was meant to be mixed and matched, and I love all of it! Plus, when Christmas comes -the red and green look FAB~LOL!! Well, hope you take the challenge! Would love to see the paint by numbers.

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I don't have any paint by numbers but love to see them on a wall!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks Linda! Some of the wall decor and groupings over at RETRO RENOVATION are so awesome~!

Vintage Christine said...

You've just given me inspiration for my next post. I'll have to round them all up since they're all over the place. Hope you're doing well, Zootie!

Zootsuitmama said...

thanks chris!

Zootsuitmama said...

Glad you stopped by Cheetah!!!

Followers

Blog Archive