About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Monday, June 4, 2012

another quickie

Just a quick post to say I hope you are all having a Happy Sunday! I love these kind of weekends, just puttering, looking at all my blog-friends blogs, and rearranging/cleaning-after I see all your cool stuff, I want to copy some of you! LOL!! I cut the grass, just before some little sprinkles started. Hadn't done that in a while, my son's been helping, but I thought I'd better, since rain is forecast for several days this week.
Can't wait to show you my deck. I changed to a tropical tiki bar type theme, but my phone dropped in the water, and I can't get the new one to send to my email yet. Hopefully I'll figure it out this week...I'm techno challenged!
Like over at Carol's-Old Glory Cottage, I just love all her red in the kitchen. So I'm getting ready to rearrange all my cannisters and metal tins...

...and I love all of the flowers all of you are posting, both in your yard and other wise!
So...as the sun sets on Zootsuitville, I feel like it's been a really nice and laid back weekend. What more can a girl ask for? Next time you see my "new" screen door, I hope it's painted and "embellished" with some gingerbread from the Lowes I saw recently. Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Can't wait to see the new theme on your porch! Hugs, Linda

Swanky Salvage Decor said...

I love the floral drapes with the floral pictures. Very pretty and summery!

Mick said...

Sounds wonderful! lol now i've got the rearranging itch!

Mick said...

Sounds wonderful! lol now i've got the rearranging itch!

Followers

Blog Archive