About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

That Seventies Shop-check it out!

JPG" />
Hey all, feeling a little PSyCHO-delic today? Ok, maybe the Winter is just making you feel a little Psycho? Cheer up! It's that 70's shop! Zootsuitmama will be reposting some items that dropped off of Etsy... discounted price!! All guarateed to blow your mind! LOL!!
Whoooo's ready to take a trip to the groovy past?

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Lots of Groovy things!! Owls are still big I hear!

Vintage Coconut said...

I just bought a owl necklace today in a thrift shop.
But he is not as intriguing is that Owl with it's eyes open picture you have. *heheh* That ones a HOOT!

Zootsuitmama said...

thanks guys!! It's fun, even if I lived through that era!

Unknown said...

aahh there is something about owls everyone seems to love them. My friend picked up a funny one the other day ;-) dee x

Followers

Blog Archive