About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rest of redo, kitchen and an apron give a way!

I have a real thing for the chalkware stuff lately, and the fruity faces, so here's some more~
This recipe holder has the grocery list attached, too. But the little pegs are missing.

DEHLIA HORNBROOK!! CONGRATS! YOU WIN THE  APRON!
 STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR A PICTURE OF THE VERY SPECIAL APRON!!!

4 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I need to come back to see that apron! I hope your evening is wonderful and have a terrific Wedesday! I love all the cool stuff over here! Fun! Anne

Unknown said...

O my goodness i have won ;-)) Some body must be looking down on me at the moment ;-)) Thank you very much can't wait to see it. I have to say i love your fridge what a beauty. have a lovely day, delia Hornbook ;-))) x

Vintage Christine said...

Oh pooh. Now I still only have one apron! All your anthro stuff is great--I had a bunch of salt & pepper shakers like that but they sold out quickly at the flea market since it seems lots of people collect them. Your kitchen is absolutely darling!!!!!

Vintage Coconut said...

I have a cute pineapple sugar and cream dish with sweet little faces. Well I think one of them is crying actually but its still cute. lol

I love all your little cute faced guys, that jar is also adorable!

Followers

Blog Archive