About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thursday, plus one =Friday!

All the sudden, it dawned on me that this will be a long weekend! I love those moments. I always have so much I want to accomplish, but time seems to just slip away.What's your weekend plans? We have a local Santi Cali Gon fair at the Independence Missouri square. Santi, for the Sante Fe Trail, Cali for California, and Gon for Oregon. Anyway, there's a lot of sellin' eatin' musical partyin' folks up there..and I'm at home! I may break down and go up to the Cajun booth tomorrow, eat some alligator on a stick.Can't wait to just be home for a change! Zootsuitmama

1 comment:

Mick said...

Have fun and take LOTS of pictures! Have a great labor Day! ;)

Followers

Blog Archive