About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday and it's starting to be different kinda day

Well, it's been  quite a weekend, and of course when my junkin buddy from the lake visits, we just go crazy, I had a blast, ate and drank coffee, and hit every store! I didnt find much, but it was still fun! Merilee brought my coffee table So then - I decided to take out my Summer sisal R and re-tile the whole living room a kinda marbelized green! I did see a couple of interesting  things..an Atomic black metal desk and a chair was awesome.
well ...I also recieved a cool kitcheny card from Vintage Christine. (Thank You!)

3 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Looks great! Still deciding on the tiles or floor covering for my entrance-way and kitchen floor.

Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Missus Christine sounds like a wonderful friend. And wow! re-tiled your whole living space floor - great project! It looks great, Zootsuit!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks guys, I wrote that blog half asleep last night. Very weird phrasing. Anyway, maybe I'll post some better pix tonight! Zoot

Followers

Blog Archive