About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a shout out to all my peeps! new and old finds

I changed the dining room back ! It's called musical furniture.It got really hot back here and chickened out and moved the bedroom..Gave me a chance to decorate and clean.
These are some of the vintage women's things still in package. The last one I picked up was: a zipper helper!
The last few days have been busy, but did manage to find some goodies...a bowl fireking..
This cocktail set has every thing - It's pink and black, has a shaker and two glasses~
So, this peek of summery glassware should make you want to sit on the deck, back porch etc..and have a glass of cold ice tea!!More tommorow

5 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Everything looks great!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks, it was late and my pix are semi crappy as usual. I just couldn't wait! I've been away too long! Zoot

ain't for city gals said...

Hey...looks like we have lots in common...neat and weird STUFF!!..on one of my earlier post "I have a DREAM"...I want to fix up on the little vintage trailers and have it as a portable store...go around ..set up shop...buy and sale...sound like fun?

ain't for city gals said...

P.S. ....must be a good sign..you are my 63rd follower and I am your 63rd...

Zootsuitmama said...

hey aint for city gals! The number 63 must be magic! Your idea for the shop is so cool! How would they zone that? I guess you'd hafta get some kinda license? Zootsuitmama

Followers

Blog Archive