About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My bestest friend Merilee at RetroCurbclimber gave me this a while back, and two of the chairs are no longer usable, but I love the print on the chairs! Plus - This is my new look in the "dining room: converted from a bedroom off the living room. A while back, I moved my bedroom to the back of the house. I have had this table, but in a different place. I love the boomerang legs! It matches the blond desk and china cabinet! The green formica is now spending the summer on my deck, and has more seating when we eat out there! I have the "leaf" to extend it, too. Angel my beagle baby is snoozing in the corner as usual.
Chairs are visible here.
Hey hey hey! Counting down to Mick's party! This is now my new screensaver! I ran acrossed these houses RIGHT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

6 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Oooo love the table!

Funny, I was sitting on my front porch this morning, pumping vast quantities of coffee in me, and thinking it might be a good idea to take photos of some of the mid-century homes in my neighborhood to post up. =)

Vintage Christine said...

If I drove around the neighborhoods in my town taking pictures of houses in a car with an Obama sticker on it they'd probably shoot me. And I'm not referring to gangbangers (anyway, we don't have gangbangers because this is the country). That table is great and I know Angel is loving that nice cool floor!

Mick said...

Love your table! Im so excited for saturday I can hardly stand it!!!

Amber Von Felts said...

I like the flat top house. Every time I see a house like that I point it out to my BF, he finally said, you always like the houses that are angular! Yup! The pointier the better in my opinion! Thanks for sharing and have a great time at Mick's, drink some punch for me!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Love the base of the table!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks guys! And Yes, Mick's is gonna be the cat's pajamas. ZSM

Followers

Blog Archive