About Me

My photo
Zootsuitmama was my shopname, but I closed it a while back. Now I have entered a magic timemachine and live in a time warp of vintage and retro ... Join me.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wed. 2-17

Can anyone tell me what this type of metal is called? I've found tons of it and love it. This is my trash can


Melzaelf said...

I don't now what it's called but it is LOVELY,
I Adore your dining set!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks! I have found so much of it lately-it does fit in the Mid Century Mod! zootsuitmama


Blog Archive